Friday, July 22, 2011

Confession #27 - Blondes

BLONDE!


They totally get away with more. 
This is just my theory.


Beautiful radiant blonde hair. 

Confession: I always wanted to be a blonde.


If I could find an affordable way to keep it up, I totally would do it.


But that will probably be a while.

In the mean time I will dream!


It just has always seemed like the ultimate princess hair.

How could you feel ugly when you have shimmery golden hair?


Then again, it could be the "grass-is-always-greener" theory...


Which means that someone out there, who is blonde, is probably itching to be a brunette.

It doesn't make sense to me, but it does make sense a little - we're all women, designed somehow to be jealous of each other!


What would it be like if we all appreciated and loved what we already had??

What would we do with all that free time? ;o)
 

Maybe one day, for fun, I will try the blonde thing.

☼ Sparkle sparkle ☼

2 comments:

  1. OK, you do not need to be blonde to be a princess.
    Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Princess Mia, Rapunzel after she finds out she IS a princess, princess Leia (star wars)... do I need to go on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also settle for Rockin' Red locks like Ariel. ☺ True :o)

    ReplyDelete