Friday, July 22, 2011

Confession #12 - Wordsearches



WORDSEARCHES!

Confession: I love wordsearches.

There is something about methodically searching for a specific letter, next to another letter, to make a word, that just scratches that itch I have to be slightly OCD.

Part of my confession - I am NOT a mathy person.

Correction: I am horrible at math. Ok, not horrible, but it is not my forte.

I used to bring wordsearches to Algebra in high school, and tear out pages, and hand them to the students around me, and we would have one of the kids time us, and we would wordsearch race to the finish - to see who could find all the words the fastest.

I liked this game because I won every time.

OCD! Maybe a little. I'm very organized. Does that count?

Yes, wordsearches.

How I love wordsearches.

(Posted 11-12-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment