Friday, July 22, 2011

(Re-post) Best Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting EVER! 05-09-2009



Today, I made a cake. (Since it is Mother's Day weekend, and I love a good chocolate cake)

Suddenly, as the cake was baking, I realized I did not have the ingredients I needed to make a good chocolate frosting. 
Sigh.

WELL what I did have was a few ingredients, which when combined, made the best tasting chocolate cream cheese frosting ever. No recipe! Well, MY recipe!!!

Not only do I feel like I am, indeed, a genius, but, I feel like I have to share. To see if it's really any good.

Trisha's Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients
1 8oz brick of cream cheese, softened
4 cups powdered icing sugar
2 1oz squares of unsweetened baker's chocolate, melted

Directions
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Slowly add icing sugar, one cup at a time, beating thoroughly.
3. Add melted chocolate while mixing.
4. Ta-da!

Delicious. Also healthier than making it with a bunch of butter and crisco. Which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment