Friday, July 22, 2011

Confession #16 - Bella Ella

Confession: I love having a girly girl.


My sweet little princess Eleanor.

I love her SO much.
Her pretty blonde curls, big blue eyes, she is the baby doll I played with as a little girl.

She cracks me up.
She's shy.
She's bossy.
She's smart.
She has attitude.
She loves her brother, Logan and wants to be just exactly like him,
only - Eleanor is competitive.

She also loves chocolate,
pink,
all things ruffles and lace,
shiny things,
jewelry,
diamonds,
makeup,
hair bows,
accessories,
dresses,
high heels,
pretty flowers,
puppies,
kitties,
babies,
and pretending to be a Mama.

She is my girly girl, and I love having a girly girl!!!

Because I love all those things too.

And, of course, her majesty is always getting her way.

Spoiled.



Love love love that girly girl.

(Posted 11-17-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment