Friday, July 22, 2011

(Re-post) Dangerous! 5 Minute Chocolate Cake 02-19-2009

5 Minute Chocolate Cake (in a Mug)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mix
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
in a large coffee mug.

Add
1 egg
and mix well.

Add
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
small splash of vanilla
and mix well.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. (You may have to reduce to 70% power if you have a stronger microwave)

The cake will rise up over the mug, but don't be worried - it won't fall out or cause a giant mess.

Allow to cool for a few minutes.

Tip out onto a plate, if desired. Top with whip cream, frosting, cool whip, fruit, or topping of your desire.

Dangerous because we are all 5 minutes away from cake, any time of day or night.

Enjoy!

(My review: I'm still experimenting and adjusting this recipe. When I find the perfect mix, I will edit this post or post a new one. I find the cake is a little rubbery for my liking, but it's not horrible enough that you won't want to eat it!) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment